Henry Thorne Room
Wow this is possibly our best room – please let us know. The gold full wall stencils on the damask silk green background look fantastic and the stencilled cornice is too good to be real. The fully restored queen victorian flame mahogany half tester bed is a magnificent show stopper. The room enjoys a huge cream couch and wingback chair , a victorian mahogany dressing table and the ensuite has the same stencils with another cast iron bath that has been marbled. The three windows look out onto the verandah and victorian ball garden.
- Ducted temperature controlled cooling and heating
- Complimentary quality designer toiletries
- Huge raindrop shower head
- King pillow dressed bed
- Quality doona and bed linen
- Purchase an antipasto platter for a casual dinner for 1 or 2 people on the magnificent verandah supplied by Longleat Winery as a takeaway meal
- Breakfast is available at Le Penelopes in Nagambie just a short drive away
- Price is $280 per night any night of the week
When you submit a request to book a room we will contact you to discuss and confirm your booking.
If you would like to ask questions about a booking please enquire via the contact page