TOUR & DEVONSHIRE TEA
- Available Saturdays on request with a minimum group of 12
- Traditional scones & cream served with tea & coffee in the dining room or verandah weather permitting
- Guided tours are conducted by the owners and consist of talking about the history of this beautiful building and impressive Victorian gardens , what the building was like when the restoration process was started, explaining the restoration process and answering any questions
- $65 per person , all people on tour charged the same price no matter age
- Bookings essential
- Payment via direct required before the tour to secure the booking
- Tours will be 90 minutes in length give or take
- Please advise us of any specific dietary requirements. We can not cater for dairy free or vegan.
Tours can be booked at other times and if you have a private group booking , please contact Thornebridge and title enquiry form “ Private Tours “.