TOUR & HIGH TEA
- Tours are conducted on a Sunday 12 midday once a month. See below for dates of coming tours. However if you have a group over 6 please ask us about dates.
- High tea & coffee served in the dining room or verandah weather permitting
- Guided tours are conducted by the owners and consist of talking about the history of this beautiful building and impressive Victorian gardens , what the building was like when the restoration process was started, explaining the restoration process and answering any questions
- Our High Teas consist of freshly made scones , gourmet sandwiches , yummy fresh cakes / slices / cheesecakes and tea or coffee. We can accommodate vegetarian and gluten free but not vegan or dairy free. Please let us know of any specific dietary requirements.
- $85 per person , all people on tour charged the same price no matter age
- Bookings essential
- Payment via direct debit required before the tour to secure the booking
- Tours will be 3 hours in length give or take
Coming Tours at Thornebridge are ….
– Tour with High Tea,
**Please note that if we don’t get sufficient bookings the Tours with be cancelled. We need at least 6 people booked in to proceed.